When to consider dental implants.
If you have missing teeth, it is crucial to replace them. Without all your teeth, chewing and eating can destabilize your bite and cause you discomfort. When teeth are missing, your mouth can shift and even cause your face to look older.
Each patient's situation is unique, and your dentist will take x-rays and discuss your particular needs with you. If your dentist recommends the placement of dental implants, it is best to have them removed sooner rather than later. Implants are a great way to replace your missing teeth. An implant is composed of two parts that mimic your natural tooth: the steel tooth root and the porcelain crown that looks just like your natural tooth.
Why Dental Implants and not dentures?
Implants are beneficial to a patient’s lifestyle in ways that regular dentures can’t compare.
- Dental implants are cleaned with your regular brushing and flossing routine
- Dental implants will help keep your teeth aligned and limit shifting later in life
- No need to continually remove and clean your regular denture with these permanent natural looking implants.
- Implants won’t get stuck on sticky food or fall out like regular dentures.
- With proper care dental implants can last the rest of your life.
Dental implants are the natural solution to your missing or damaged teeth.
“I went in for a routine cleaning and I could not be more impressed with their professionalism and friendly service. Highly recommend!”
"I went in for a routine cleaning and I could not be more impressed with their professionalism and friendly service. Highly recommend!"